and doesn't take a nap. Well I got up at 4:45 yesterday morning. Mommy tried to get me to go back to sleep but I wasn't tired. So we got up and I played and watched cartoons while Mommy dozed on the couch. She wanted me to take a nap around 10am (not in the afternoon because then I don't want to go to bed until 9 or 10pm) but I still wasn't tired. Then I got REALLY tired at 3pm and fell asleep on the living room rug! Mommy and Daddy let me sleep there for a little bit and then woke me up. I was a CRABBY boy!!! Then I perked up and played outside in my little pool. I went to bed at 9:00 and Mommy was SO tired that while she was laying by me she fell asleep! - Silly Mommy...


No comments:
Post a Comment