Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It's Raining, It's Pouring...


What is that stuff? Posted by Picasa

It has been very hot and dry this summer. Yesterday it started to rain. Mommy opened up the back door to "air out" the house. So I pulled my chair up to the screen and sat and watched the rain. It has been SO long since it has rained that I wasn't sure what it was at first. I wanted to run around in it but Mommy hurt her back and can't bend over or move very fast so she said not this time.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Rain is the coolest Michael.

I hope your mommy gets better soon so you can go out in it and try to catch some on your tongue, that's super fun! It's been rainign a lot here too and we haven't gotten to go out in my stroller in a while, I miss it! BUt I wouldn't mind being stuck inside at all if mommy and me could play with you and abby and your mommy!

love
penny