Saturday, December 03, 2005

Daddy and Michael (and baby) hang out on the couch!


Well as you can see Mommy finally got the new digital camera charged up! Daddy and I like to hang out on the 'touch.' I went and got my baby and a 'blanken' and went to cuddle with Daddy. I insisted that we both hold one of baby's hands.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY you got your camera back, cuz that was just bad not to have it, I think my mommy would start twitching if we lost ours! I wish I could come over and hang out on your couch with you!

My mommy has to post pictures tonite but I got to do soemthing you and abby get to do, something your mommy already told my mommy about! They taste SOO good!

penny

Mary said...

Yes - Mommy was NOT happy the the camera was broke - something about the memory card wouldn't fit into the camera. But it is all good now. We saw that you like the veggie puffs - they are super yummy!