Yesterday was my birthday party. Lots of my family was there and mommy's friends Jenney and Leslie (and Leslie's baby - Austin) were there too. It was a nice day and most of the kids played outside. I had a GREAT time. I played so hard I didn't even stop to get a drink! When it was time to open presents I realized how thirsty I was and so I started to cry. I crawled up into mommy's lap and she rocked me while Daddy made me a bottle. After a drink I was a happy girl and ready to open presents!!!
I got this pretty dolly from Nana and Dzia Dzia - they sent me LOTS of nice presents!
This chair was from my Papa and Dama. It is soft and I really like it!

I wasn't so interested in eating my cake as feeding it to mommy! I just kind of poked at my cake and licked my fingers. No face plant for me...I am a lady after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment