Saturday, March 11, 2006

My hat is very important!

It snowed here two days ago (and a little bit yesterday). Mommy was trying to get us all bundled up. I didn't want to wear the nice big warm coat mommy had for me. I only wanted to wear my favorite sweatshirt. I put my hat on and then demanded (mommy says to say that I really did demand...I didn't ask) that my hood go up over my hat. It was really cool.

Most of you know that I don't go anywhere or do anything without my hat. I even sleep in it. Mommy snuck it away from me a couple of weeks ago so that she could wash it and now it is all clean! It is getting too small for my head and mommy and daddy are trying to get me to wear a bigger hat but I like this one just fine!

No comments: