It is really great to have a little sister. I like to hug her and kiss her as much as I can. Sometimes, though, having a little sister isn't so fun...like when she takes my toys and runs away with them laughing...I don't like that very much.
Our great-grandma Bell came to visit us. She is our Mommy's grandma. Great-grandma brought Abby a really cute outfit and then got down on the floor and played with me when I asked her to.
Daddy was mowing the lawn and Michael and I went from window to window so we could make sure we could see him. I would bang on the window so that he would know that I was keeping an eye on him! Mommy and daddy can't wait until the ground dries out a little and we can play more outside.
Woohhhhh Daddy!!! I love it when Daddy holds me upside down. I don't want him to stop and when he puts me down I want to do it again right away! Daddy's are FUN!
I am ALMOST walking. I can go several steps by myself. I wanted to show you my red shoes. They are my favorite and I insist (and Mommy wants me to say that insist maybe too calm a word...more demand) on wearing them all the time. I think every girl should have a pair of satin, red, dancing shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment