Sunday, July 16, 2006

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!!

This post is a little late because we have been on vacation. Mommy, Daddy, Abby and I went to South Carolina to visit Nana, DziaDzia and my godpapa Uncle Pat.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MICHAEL BENJAMIN!!!
on July 4, 2003 at 10:56pm you were born!


Nana had lots of fun planning my brithday party. She got lots of stuff from the movie "Cars." I haven't seen it yet but anything that has to do with cars is SUPER COOL!!!! There were lots of people at my party: Mommy, Daddy, Abby, Nana (daddy's mommy), DziaDzia (daddy's daddy), Uncle Patrick (daddy's little brother and my godpapa), and Mark and Nancy (Mark is daddy's cousin). I was the first one into the dining room and in my seat. Everyone had birthday hats but I like my OSU Beaver hat so I didn't take it off. Nana did get me a 'Birthday Boy' ribbon to wear and I really liked that. All was good until everyone started singing 'Happy Birthday' to me...I didn't like that very much...
My cake was super cool. That car came off and if you pull it back on the floor is drives by itself. The cats think it is a little scary...hee hee...
Daddy had to help me blow out my candles because I was a little unhappy that everyone was looking at me.
Then Nana cut me a GIANT piece of cake and gave me some ice cream and then I was a happy boy.
Cake rulz!
I got SO many really cool presents. Mommy and Daddy left 1/2 a big suitcase empty so we would have room to fit all my new stuff and they STILL had to pack an extra box to go home!!!

Thank you Nana and DziaDzia for such a great birthday!

Mommy would like to add that I am growing up WAY too fast and making her cry !
(she tells me they are good tears)

No comments: