(Michael - 1 week old)And so the little baby was now a little boy and going to his first day of preschool. He will go Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 - 11:30am. He was very excited to be going to school. He put his backpack away and washed his hands and didn't give his mommy a second look. His little sister (who is still little and not ready to go to school) did not like it one bit that her big brother got to stay and color and paint and sing songs. So when mommy and little sister snuck out they went to Shari's and had breakfast - just the two of them and they had fun too!
Okay - enough of mommy's silly story (that made her eyes all wet - she is SO silly). Did you hear that today I went to SCHOOL!!!! It is the same school that mommy went to too when she was my size (different teachers though!). My teachers name is Mrs. Denise. I like her a lot. When I got to school she showed me where to put my backpack and then told me that when I get to school I'm supposed to wash my hands. I went right away and washed my hands. The teacher asked my mommy if I had gone to preschool before because I followed directions so well! (mommy says she is very proud of me). Then I went and started working on puzzles. Mommy and Abby hung around a few minutes and Mommy finally realized that I was fine and didn't need her there. So she and Abby left. Mommy had to hold Abby because she wanted to get down and play too - she was very wiggly for mommy. Mommy looked a little sad as she left but she knew that I was okay and going to have a great time. She came back and got me a few hours later and I showed her my art project and I gave my teacher a great big hug before I left. I was pretty tired when I got home and immediately went and buried myself in the couch for 30 min. I needed to unwind!! Then I popped up and started playing with my toys and telling mommy all about my school!
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL PICTURES


I tried to get Abby to stand and take a picture with me but she didn't want to.
Abby was a little mad that I got to wear the backpack.
Wow! School makes me tired...need to reload!


No comments:
Post a Comment