Friday, October 20, 2006

The Pumpkin Patch...a muddy experience...


My preschool took a field trip to the pumpkin patch today. Mommy and Abby came too. It was very rainy and muddy but we had lots of fun.
They had this water pump thingy and you could pump it and water would come out and go down a little trugh. They put little toy duckies in there too and we raced them by who could pump the fastest.
Abby really liked the big sandbox of corn. Lamby liked it too.
I liked to climb to the top of the haystack - I'm the KING!
I found a perfect pumpkin for Abby.
"Here you go Abby"
Now THIS is a pumpkin!
Abby liked to balance Lamby on the pumpkin stem.
Abby doesn't like to be muddy and she cried when Lamby fell in the mud but I told her it was OK and she gotted over it.

Everyone got baths when we got home - it was lots n lots of fun though!

No comments: