Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Concert

It is that time of year again - Christmas Concert Time!!
Posing in front of the tree. The lighting wasn't the best so most of Mommy's pictures didn't turn out...but she thinks you'll agree that these two pictures are very sweet.


Me and my girl, Sara. We have announced that we are going to get married. When Mommy and Aunt Kelly tried to explain to us that cousins can't get married I said "But Mom, I love her." Daddy held Abby for a picture reminisent of last year (with me).
All my cousins love their Uncle Bem. Abby wasn't very sure of singing...but she didn't cry!
Abby DID like the song where they shook a bell. This year I was an old pro, I sang all my songs with gusto! (and Mommy has the video to prove it) It was a big improvement over last year. I sang all my songs and didn't cover my ears once!We had a great time at our concert! Thank you to everyone who came to see us!

No comments: