Friday, May 02, 2008

Pirate Day!

Today was Pirate Day at school (which Mommy forgot about and scrambled before we left for school to put something together). I was NOT happy about my pirate bandana. I finally agreed to wear it to school but I wouldn't let Mrs. Vicky take my picture and I wouldn't smile for Mommy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Are you telling me that not only will I have to pack lunches, I'll have to come up with costumes just for average days of the week? I am so not ready for Penny to start school, ever.

Mary said...

Well to be totally fair the teacher did tell us two weeks in advance...I just forgot.

There were only 3 'theme' days this year. Pajama day was easy - best idea EVER!!! I didn't have to do anything that morning :). Then unusual day - which was also fun (Michael got a big kick out of that). Pirate day was a little more involved...but ratty shorts and a t-shirt with 'blood' on it was close enough for me.