Monday, July 21, 2008

VOTE FOR ZaBABY!

So the BIG ultrasound (3D baby!) is scheduled for July 28 (next Monday). If ZaBaby cooperates we will find out if he is a boy or she is a girl...then Ben and I can argue all the way to Southern California over names...it could be a blood bath....I'm just saying.

So if you are so inclined you may vote on if you think it is a boy or a girl. Look to the right of the page...under my twitters.

----------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who don't see me day to day and haven't had the pleasure of talking to my despondent self on the phone...I still feel crappy. I'm not throwing up anymore but GOOD LORD! You'd think by the 3rd pregnancy my body would say "Oh yeah...I know what this is all about...I won't make Mary a tired, cranky, pukey mess this time." *sigh*



ps - I'm behind - I know this and it is on my 20 item 'To Do' list - right after 'Find flooring for kitchen so we can get the new dishwasher installed...and oh yeah...order said dishwasher!'
I have last day of school pictures...Misc summer pictures...South Carolina pictures (where we learned that Abby is a water baby)...Michael's 5th birthday party pictures...and I'm sure others that are on the camera that I've forgotten I took. I also have some video to post...if I could find the power cable that goes to that camera. Don't ask my husband...he's made his feelings on that matter known.


What do you want from me!!! I'm incubating over here and I haven't had a dishwasher in 4 months!

No comments: