Thursday, October 09, 2008

Smile!

While we were in South Carolina I decided to take the kids to the local Picture People to have some pictures taken. I haven't had very good success with our local Picture People locations in Oregon...actually had a couple down right bad experiences. This time, however, we had a great time! The girl who took the pictures was very good at relating to the kids and listening to me. We were in the front window of the store and I had many shoppers stop in to compliment me on how beautiful the kids are and how well behaved they are. Poor Michael though, in the middle of the session he became kind of listless and I discovered he had a fever. He was a trooper but we didn't get as many pictures of him as I wanted. Abby on the other hand was a total ham and LOVED posing for the camera...as you can see the camera loved her right back. So I highly recommend the Picture People at Haywood Mall, Greenville, SC.





























<-This picture cracks me up! She looks so much like my sister Kristen here it's scary! (for those who don't know Kristen is adopted).




**please remember that these pictures do not belong to me, they are the property of Picture People. Please do not duplicate them.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

They are beautiful!! I only wish I had gotten to take them myself. . .going off to pout.

Mary said...

you know if you were close you would have taken them...Picture People is just a poor subsitute for you!