Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Take A Gander...

So now that we are getting into the home stretch I thought it would be fun to have a little guessing game. Click on the 'ExpectNet' link to the right to enter your guess as to when you think Rusty will be born and how long and heavy he will be.

To make your guess a little more informed here is some information:

- Ultrasound confirmed we are having a boy...really...there is no doubt.
- Michael was 5 days late, 7lbs 15oz and 22in.
- Abby was 3 days late (induced - ending in emergency c-section, probably would have been born closer to her due date if she hadn't been so tangled up), 8lbs 8.6oz and 21in.
- I am going to attempt a VBAC. I am an excellent candidate for one and my doctors and midwives are very supportive of my efforts. I cannot be induced so if I don't go into labor on my own I will have another c-section (no date has been set for that).

If you need any other information to make your guess just ask! :)

No comments: