I am now 38 weeks pregnant. I had an appointment yesterday. I'm making good progress (hooray!) but my doctor doesn't think labor is imminent. As much as I'd like to be done I'm not ready yet...funny thing about your 3rd child...your daily life goes on and you have to make extra time to get everything ready (especially right before Christmas).
Ben and I are very anxious to meet this little man and the kids are very excited, Abby has been practicing on her babies. We are trying to spend as much time cuddling and loving on the kids knowing that once the baby gets here the first few weeks will be a little crazy. I am thankful that Ben will have 2 weeks vacation (mandatory HP plant shutdown for Christmas). That will take a lot of pressure off me.
When I do go into the hospital I'll try to post something, at least on twitter, saying that we are going in. So stay tuned!
Don't forget to enter your guess on the birthday, weight, length, etc on ExpectNet - link to the right.
3 comments:
I totally cheated and just put in Josh's info, because Damien wants to be just like Josh.
...is it okay if he passes on the whole cancer thing?
I guess so, but I can't promise matrimony to future offspring is certain, my kids dig scars, just make him get a good scar, even if the reason is lame.
Post a Comment