Friday, January 16, 2009

New Hair Cut!

Abby got her first real hair cut today. I haven't had it cut sooner because I LOVE the curls at the end and knew those would disappear once the hair was cut. However, her hair was getting to be a real pain to comb out and so she finally decided that a hair cut was a good idea (after initially telling me that she would cut her own hair). She handled it a lot better then the first time I cut her bangs. Abby's friend Olivia's mommy has a hair salon in their house so we headed over there.
Abby and Olivia. Abby wanted her hair to look like Livie's.

The back of Abby's hair has never been cut.

Misty had a special seat for Abby to sit on.



One last look.


*snip snip*


Shaping the cut.

Abby holding her ponytail...she did a great job!


Best Friends! (and now haircut twins)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the updates! I've tried to wait ever-so-patiently...(quite difficult for me) Glad to hear that you are all doing well! What a sweet family you have! Why can't you live closer? :(