Thursday, December 08, 2011

JOY


We are still here!!  Life has been so crazy (don't I say that every time?) and I haven't been taking many pictures.

I can't believe that we have been here almost a year.  We are still settling in.  I have been very busy painting and continuing to unpack boxes.  Ben has been super busy at work and with three little ones and no family nearby I have been doing what I can in bits and pieces...someday it will all get done!

This picture was from our backyard Christmas card photo shoot last weekend.  I LOVE THIS PICTURE.  I wish it wasn't so blurry and a bit more centered but what can you do when an almost 3 year old is jumping toward you.  :)  Hopefully I will get the Christmas cards out tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Love your Christmas card picture! Did you take it yourself? do you have a fancy camera? And did you just print them out on your own, tell tell! :)

Mary said...

Thank you Jolene!

I did take the picture myself, with a 2005 SLR Canon Rebel XT. I am embarrassed to say I do NOT know how to use it very well...just try to shoot in natural light as often as possible and not use a flash if I can help it.

I design our cards in Photoshop and have them printed at Costco (cheap). :)