Well I did it! On Saturday Mommy and Daddy moved me to a big boy bed. They let me take my aquarium with me too - that is the best toy and I ALWAYS listen to it as I fall asleep. The first night it took me a while to get to sleep. Mommy laid by me and told me to lay back down when I would try to get up. I took a nap that day so I wasn't super tired. I made sure to tuck my bear in too. I finally fell asleep (after about an hour) and Mommy snuck out of the room. The next morning I woke up at 6:00 and opened my door and shut it and then creeped out to the living room. I surprised Mommy who was out there feeding Abby. On Sunday Mommy said she didn't want me to take so long to fall asleep so I didn't take a nap. At bed time she laid back down with me and tucked me and my bear in. I patted and kissed my bear and told him nite nite and then I rolled over and patted and kissed Mommy and told her nite nite. I noticed that she wasn't under my covers so I lifted the corner and stretched it over her too. Then I laid back down on my stomach and was asleep in 2 minutes.
My bed is our futon mattress until Mommy can find a bunk bed set she likes and can afford. Then she said I get the bunk bed and Abby will move into the crib in my room. I can't wait until she does because I LOVE my little sister!


1 comment:
wow michael!! congratulations! i'm just trying to figure out this sleep at night thing!!
penny
Post a Comment