Tuesday, June 21, 2005

This is FUN!


Abby - 4.5 months Posted by Hello

Tummy time is fun when you have a cool toy like this to play on! This toy was given to me by my parent's friends, Ron and Mary. It is the BEST! There is an aquarium with fish to look at and toys to chew on and play with. Can I be the spokesbaby for this product?...gotta pay for college somehow! :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

wow abby that looks like super fun, I am going to have to catch up fast!! I have one of those too, but haven't gotten to play with it just yet. my mommy says it can go in a grocery cart at the supermarket so I don't chew on the cart handle later on, but I am definetly not ready to do that yet. does yours do that too?

penny