Thursday, January 18, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Before

I really likes my new baby carriage - thanks Nana and DziaDzia!

"Beebees eat?"

My godpapa Uncle Pat got me the COOLEST book. Richard Scary's What Do People Do All Day. It is one of my favorites. See I didn't even want to take time to smile for Mommy.

I like all the books I got - especially the Mickey and Minnie Mouse books that Great-grandma Joan got us. I think one was for Michael and one was for me but I decided they were both mine and I take them EVERYWHERE with me...and I mean everywhere!

I am really enjoying my sea figurines set. It has lots of cool stuff in it - like this underwater boat.

After...the castle that Mommy and Daddy got me was the hit of the day...even Abby wanted to play with it.

Thank you to all of our loved ones for the wonderful gifts and cards. We feel so blessed to have you in our lives.

No comments: