On December 14 we had my school Christmas concert. It was a lot of fun until we started singing. Well you see...I was in the front row and there were a lot of people. I wasn't too keen with all the commotion. Once they had us switch and I was in the back row I felt much better and sang the songs and did all the hand motions. I still walk around singing "We WISH you a Merry Christmas..."
Just me and Daddy! Daddy left the next morning for a long business trip to Singapore - he got home JUST in time for Christmas.
Hey Mom!
Don't look at me!
Too Loud!
Are we done yet?
Mommy was video taping the whole thing...she was laughing very hard and so the video is a little jerky! Despite my shyness I had a great time!
Just me and Daddy! Daddy left the next morning for a long business trip to Singapore - he got home JUST in time for Christmas.
Hey Mom!
Don't look at me!
Too Loud!
Are we done yet?
Mommy was video taping the whole thing...she was laughing very hard and so the video is a little jerky! Despite my shyness I had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment