Monday, February 05, 2007

"Durdle Puhrse"

You know what Mommy discovered today? That taking pictures inside at 7am presents some lighting issues! But she wanted to get these pictures up as soon as she could because I am SO CUTE in my new turtle outfit!!!

This outfit is a birthday present from my Nana and Dzia Dzia - boy does Nana know how to pick out cute girl stuff or what!!! She even got me socks, bows for my hair AND a purse shaped like a turtle!!! I insisted that mommy get me dressed straight away in my "durdle shurt" and then I carried my "durdle puhrse" all over the house. I went into Mommy and Daddy's room to show Daddy as he got ready for "wourk."
The clothes fit perfectly!

You know what "puhrses" are good for? Swinging around you of course!

Mommy thinks this is a silly picture. She said "smile at Mommy" and I opened my eyes REALLY big. hee hee - I is silly!
Daddy says "Abby? Who's a stinker?" and I says "Abby is!"
Update: Abby has been carrying her purse around ALL DAY! She put it on her arm earlier and said "Bye, bye Mommy!" and walked to the door. :)

No comments: