I don't feel good. I woke up at 3:30 this morning and went and got Mommy. I said it was morning and time to play and she said it was too early and that I should go back to bed. I insisted it was time to get up and she said 'No' but I could sleep in her and Daddy's bed. So she pulled me into their bed and realized that I was blazing hot. So she went and gotted me some medicine. Then she layed by me in the bed and hoped I'd go back to sleep. I was so restless that she finally gave up and took me out to the livingroom and we cuddled on the couch until my fever broke. All day she has been wondering when I would finally crash and it just happened. Abby had already fallen asleep in mommy's lap and mommy had put her to bed. Then I crawled into Mommy's lap and fell asleep - I tell ya - Mommy has a comfy lap! So mommy put me on the couch to sleep with my blanket and my bear. Mommy can't remember the last time both Abby and me took a nap!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
"Mommy? I doesn't feel so good."
I don't feel good. I woke up at 3:30 this morning and went and got Mommy. I said it was morning and time to play and she said it was too early and that I should go back to bed. I insisted it was time to get up and she said 'No' but I could sleep in her and Daddy's bed. So she pulled me into their bed and realized that I was blazing hot. So she went and gotted me some medicine. Then she layed by me in the bed and hoped I'd go back to sleep. I was so restless that she finally gave up and took me out to the livingroom and we cuddled on the couch until my fever broke. All day she has been wondering when I would finally crash and it just happened. Abby had already fallen asleep in mommy's lap and mommy had put her to bed. Then I crawled into Mommy's lap and fell asleep - I tell ya - Mommy has a comfy lap! So mommy put me on the couch to sleep with my blanket and my bear. Mommy can't remember the last time both Abby and me took a nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment