Wednesday, July 04, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!!

On July 4, 2003 at 10:56pm Michael Benjamin was born!
He was 7lbs 15oz and 22in


Continuing my tradition of not liking being sung to...

Mommy made dirt desert instead of cake - this is me saying "this is goooooooood!"
Even Uncle Josh loved it!


My present from Mommy and Daddy was almost as big as me! (It was a Thomas the Train set)



Both Abby and I really loved the train set - Thank you Mommy and Daddy and Nana and Dzia Dzia!!!!

Nana and Dzia Dzia also got me a scooter which is just the coolest thing EVER!

Aunt Amanda and Uncle Josh came over and spent the day with us. After Abby went to bed we went outside to set off fireworks. I didn't like them. After one really loud one I got off Aunt Amanda's lap and said "I'm going inside now and going to bed."...and I did.


pssst - guess what!? Aunt Amanda and Uncle Josh are going to have a baby!!!

No comments: