Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Day of School ... a little late ...

September brought the first day of school for Michael and Abby..

This year I am in the 4 year old class with Mrs. Vicki. I go Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I was very excited to go back to school and see all my friends from last year...and meeting new friends.

I wanted to show my teacher that I could write my name - she was very impressed.


I get to go to school this year too!!! Last year I would get so jealous when Michael got to stay and have fun. I am in the 2 year old class on Monday and Wednesday. There are 4 kids in my class so I get plenty of one on one time with my teachers Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jo. My new friends are Zoey, Annilease and April. I like school but I don't like when Mommy leaves...I cry and cry but my teacher told Mommy as soon as she leaves I stop and have a great time (I'm such a stinker!).


I'm such a good big brother! I'm going to take good care of my Abby at school. By the way - this picture was Abby's idea - she said "Let's hug Michael."


No comments: