On September 4th Abby started her first day (this year) of preschool. She is in the 3 year old class and actually has the same teacher as last year (which really pleased her).

Thank you Nana for the pretty clothes!

Michael doesn't start school until next week so he got to stay home with Mommy...they went out for pancakes.

Here I am in front of my school with the book I brought to share that day.

This is me with my best friend Olivia (Livi). She is in my class this year. She comes over to play at our house twice a week while her mommy works. Her big brother, Landon, is in Michael's class too!

The first thing we do at school is wash our hands. I'm not scowling here, Mommy just caught me as I turned around and before I could smile. I super like school!
No comments:
Post a Comment