Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Michael's First Day of Kindergarten!

I started Kindergarten today! The kindergarten has a stagger start where half the class goes on one day and then the other half goes the second day and then the whole class meets the third day. It was kind of hard to watch all the other kids go to school and have to wait my turn but it was all worth it at the end. I've come a far way since my first day of preschool.
Got my essentials...a Notre Dame backpack!




Here I am in front of my school. Daddy drops me off everyday. This is actually the same school my mommy went to for K-5...my classroom was her 1st grade classroom...weird! I'm also very excited that my Aunt Fessy is my music teacher...although my teacher told me I have to call her Mrs. McCormick.

Hanging up my backpack.


My teacher, Mrs. Davis, showed me how to take my name (on a fish) and put it in the "Here Today" pocket.


Here I am at my table. There are three other kids who sit at my table. This is where I'll learn a lot of stuffs!


Mommy and me at my table...she didn't cry at all...but we did see some very wet eyes on some other mommy's.

Here is Abby waiting for me to get out of school.


Abby is really into shadows...she asked Mommy to take a picture of their shadows stuck together.

It was a great first day and I wasn't overwhelmed at all! :)

No comments: