Wednesday, January 26, 2011

just keep swimming

[click on the cuteness for the full effect]

We made it! We are in Washington! I can't believe two years of unemployment, planning, graduate school*, heartache, hopefulness and anxiety are over! Somedays I didn't think I could do anymore but I kept reminding myself of Dory from 'Finding Nemo' and had to "just keep swimming."


Many times I had to let things go just to get through the day. One of those things was the blog. I had great intentions but no motivation....but now that we are here in our new beautiful home I am so excited to share with you all that we are doing and how the kids have grown!

That picture of Damien cracks me up. It was taken by my cousin, David (aka daveydave! aka proxy godpapa), at Christmas. Damien adores him.


*Ben got his Masters in Chemical & Nuclear Engineering - which is actually his 2nd Masters - he also has his MBA...can you tell how ridiculously proud I am of him? He worked so hard and it all paid off with this new job that he absolutely loves! And since I'm bragging about him I'll also say that people at his plant have been surprised at how young he is for his position.


1 comment:

mandyhinkle said...

Lolek! His eyes are so beautiful! I miss this little spitfire!

On a diff note- we are currently watching Finding MEMO!