Sunday, May 01, 2011

Michael's 1st Communion

The 1st Communicant!

Fr. Nguyen & Michael

Michael and his 1st Communion banner

Damien says "Thumbs up to Michael!"

We were so lucky to have Grandma & Grandpa drive up for the weekend. The kids were so excited to spend time with them. They were a HUGE help wrestling Damien during mass.

Mom, Dad & Michael

Abby is very excited to get her first communion (when she is in 2nd grade).

Damien says "What do you mean? I was a perfect angel during Mass."

Michael received an array of wonderful cards and gifts.

Thank you Grandma & Grandpa, Nana & Dziadiza, Great Grandma, Uncle Jim & Auntie Val, Uncle Bob & Aunt Dianne, Uncle Msgr. John, Uncle (aka Godpapa) Pat, and Uncle Paul & Aunt Susan for helping us make this such a special day for Michael. :)

4 comments:

Jolene said...

Congrats Michael!!!

Mary, LOVE your hair! :)

Mary said...

Thank you! I LOVE it too! *waiting for it to get a couple inches longer* Unfortunately I have to go to Corvallis to get it done - lol.

mandyhinkle said...

i really LOVE Lolek's expression here :) SO cute!

Mary said...

I know - he is hilarious! He is seriously the funniest kid I have ever met.

Ben and I always say we are going to have to be really on top of it as he gets older...we are certain he is going to be a total practical jokester.